Spas are an excellent way to rejuvenate body, mind and soul. It is the easiest way to pamper yourself and make your skin refreshing and gorgeous. All through the week days, we lead such a hectic life that at weekend, a spa treatment is always preferable. But generally spa treatments are quite expensive. So, here are some of the essential tips which you can follow even at home for an exquisite spa therapy.
The followings are some of the homemade herbal packs for rejuvenating your skin:
1. Mix two tablespoon of dried lavender with two tablespoon of plain yoghurt. Stir it with thinly chopped oatmeal until the mix becomes a paste. Then pull back your hair and wash your face with normal water and pat dry it. Apply the mix all over the face avoiding eyes and mouth. After 10 minutes, remove the mask with lukewarm water.
2. In a bowl, take half a cup of brown sugar, one-forth cup of honey and some essential oils and mix it well. Scrub your body during shower with a natural loofah and apply the mixture. After a while, wash away the mix with normal water. This will make your skin glow and soft.
3. Blend half a cup of sea salt, half a cup of vegetable oil (almond or apricot oil are preferable) with three tablespoon of coconut oil and fifteen drops of essential oil. Apply this mix on your wet skin just after the shower and rinse it off well.
Some of the essentials tips which you should keep in mind are:
1. Make sure that you have a minimum of one and a half hour in your hand for a complete relaxation.
2. Light few fragrance candles.
3. Fill your bathing tub with tolerably hot water.
4. Unplug your telephone cord so that none tries to interrupt you.
5. Practice anti-stress exercise for fifteen to twenty minutes to keep you relaxed and calm.
Thus, with a spa treatment, have a wonderful weekend ahead!!