Dark circles are a common beauty problem. Some of the basic reasons behind it are lack of sleep, hormonal imbalances, lack of proper nutrition, too much exposure to sun, due to stress or it can even happen due to heredity. This under eye dark circles gives an appearance of tiredness and illness. So, the following are some of the essential tips to get rid of the dark circles in herbal way:
1. Grate potato and apply it overnight atleast three times a week.
2. Make a paste of lemon juice, tomato juice, orange lentil flour and turmeric powder. Apply it on under eye dark circles and leave it for fifteen minutes and finally wash it off.
3. Squeeze juice out of grated cucumber. Dab two cotton balls into the juice and keep it onto your eyes. This will help the eyes to relax and make it tired-free.
4. Mix lemon juice, tomato juice and potato juice all together. Apply it on the dark circle and keep it over a night.
5. Massage your under eye dark circles with almond oil at bed time daily for two consecutive weeks.
6. Apply a mix of a teaspoon of milk powder with honey. Keep it until it dries out completely and wash off well.
7. Take plenty of sleep; atleast for eight hours.
8. Drink plenty of water.
9. Eat healthy nutritional diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. 10. Finally, reduce stress by practicing yoga and meditation. Pranayama helps to reduce dark circles and increases the glow of skin.