Acne is generally found among teenagers having oily skin on their face, neck and back. Here are few homemade recipes for preventing acne and reducing their marks left on the skin:
1. Make a paste of orange peel powder with water. Then apply it to the effected areas.
2. Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and water. Apply it all over the night and then wash it off the next day morning.
3. Mix equal amount of lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on the acne with a cotton ball. Leave it for half an hour and wash off well. Continue with this recipe for atleast twenty days.
4. Remove all the makeup at night and wash your face with lukewarm water using Neem based soap.
5. Several times in a day, rub the acne with garlic cloves. They are really helpful.
6. Squeaky clean your face and dab egg white with a cotton ball on the acne. Leave it for an hour and wash off well.
7. Only on acne spot apply some toothpaste at night time. Make sure that you do not apply it on your skin, as it’ll make your skin dry.
8. Apply a paste of rosewater with sandalwood on the acne area. It is the best home remedy basically for oily skin.
9. To one cup of boiling water, pour two to three teaspoon of dried basil leaves. Leave it to cool down and then with a cotton ball, apply on the acne.
10. Finally drink atleast one liter of water and plenty of fresh fruits.