The numerous ways of using yogurt for glowing and attractive skin/hair/health are as follows:
1. For oily skin, you should daily exfoliate your skin to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. So, blend rice powder and curd into thick consistency. Then gentle rub on the skin with little circular movement and leave it for sometimes and finally wash off your skin. Avoid using this scrubber on the pimple; or else you can use it all over the face.
2. For lustrous thick and shiny hair, mix one teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of coffee, two eggs, two teaspoon of coconut oil and enough curd to henna powder. Make a paste out of it and apply thoroughly on the hair. Keep it for an hour or two and then wash your hair with normal water.
3. For reducing weight, include unsweetened curd along with fresh fruits and salads in your regular diet.
4. Yogurt softens and soothes the skin, because of the presence of lactic acid. So, mix one cup of unsweetened yogurt with two and a half spoon of honey. If you have oily skin, then add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it. Apply the mix evenly onto your skin with a cotton pad and then leave it for five minutes. Rinse well with warm water and then pat dry your face. There is no need for applying moisturizer, since honey works great, both as a cleanser and as a moisturizer.
5. For a beauty mask, mix one tablespoon of gram flour, one forth tablespoon of orange peel powder, one tablespoon of yogurt and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply the paste all over the face and even on the neck. After some times, wash your face at first with warm water and then with cold water. This will make the skin soft and smooth.
6. For preventing frizzy hair, mix in a bowl four tablespoons of plain yogurt and one egg. Pour the mix onto your head and massage it thoroughly into your hair. Make sure that all the hairs are well coated with the blend from roots to tips. Leave it for five to ten minutes and then rise the hair well with lots of normal water. This treatment even softens the dry hair.