Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Neem Shampoo for healthy and shiny hair


Neem has been used from thousand of years possessing miraculous benefits in almost every ailment. Each and every part of the neem tree is used either for medicinal purposes or for skin or hair treatment. With proper application of neem leaves one can get healthy and beautiful hair. Neem is broadly used in hair falls, premature graying of hairs, to eliminate dandruffs and even for lice. Some of the homemade recipes of making hair soft and lustrous with neem are as follows:

1. Mix few drops of neem based hair oil with coconut or sesame oil and warm it. Apply the warm oil on to the scalp; and then wrap the hair well with a towel and leave it before you go for a mild herbal neem based shampoo. Ayucare Neem shampoo is an herbal, neem based shampoo which contains neem leaf extract and bergamot oil (bergamot oil helps to revitalize the damaged hair and it even aids to moisturize the peeling-off scalp).

2. To treat lice, apply neem oil to the hair and to the scalp over a night and rinse well the next day with neem water (soak neem leaves in water). This will leave your hair soft and shiny with hair growth.

3. To avoid itchy scalp, it is highly recommended to wash the hair with Ayucare Neem shampoo which will help to keep the allergies, infections and the dandruffs away. Since the herbal shampoos are natural cleanser, so it helps to promote hair growth and strength without any unhealthy side effects.

4. Boil neem leaves and use the water to wash your hair. It helps to reduce dandruffs. Neem shampoo can be made at home also. Mix gram flour, Shikakai powder, sandalwood powder to neem leaves powder and then keeps it in an airtight bottle. When needed, soak two tablespoon of it and then apply it thoroughly all over the hair and scalp.

Ayucare Neem Shampoo is completely free from chemicals and hence does not have any side effect. This shampoo is unique as its Sodium Laurel Sulphate is derived from Coconut oil and therefore it is from natural source. Most of the modern shampoo uses chemical based products.

Ayucare Neem Shampoo








12 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger,
Just saw your new post on Neem shampoo. I must admit that the information is quite informative and is even interesting. I live in Greece. This climate is not at all suitable for growing Azadirachta indica (neem trees). But I’ve heard about its positive effects and was so much interested. Also I've visited the site you mentioned within your article. Yes quite interesting and helpful too!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Angie Goodloe LMT, Herbalist said...

Nice post! informative

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Shana Bender said...

This is a great product that really does works. It's not a miracle cure, but it does what it says it does, which is stops hair loss and thickens your existing hair. Overall, very satisfied with the site as well as with the product. Honestly, my hair does look better because of this product.

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous mary said...

I had search products for controlling the hair loss. But no good results came. But when I found IHT-9 the herbal hair regrowth shampoo from the website www.iht9.com , I start applying this and within few weeks, I am actually getting my hair back. It’s really a true herbal shampoo I have ever got.

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous mary said...

I have just finished 6 months of herbal shampooing treatment and whenever I reviewed my self in the mirror I was amazed at
the results. The treatment definitely works and as long as you stick with the natural healing, the positive results will come. I have signed up iht9 for another 6 months.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi nice blogger,
For my regular hair loss problem I used natural treatments to prevent my hair loss. I used Aloe Vera
based Herbal Shampoo which is a powerful Hair Loss Shampooin overcoming hair loss.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Austinhoyt @ Ayucare - Neem Shampoo said...

Hey, this is a lovely post. Neem was always known for its medicinal properties. Loved the article.

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Mukhtar said...

For hair loss evaluation test only Dr. Batra's -
You can check your hair loss evaluation test at Dr. Batra’s

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your contents are too simple to read and easy to understand.
male pattern baldness

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I
would state. This is the first time I frequented
your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research
you made to create this actual publish incredible.
Fantastic process!

Feel free to surf to my web-site - real money slot machine

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i got
here to return the desire?.I am attempting to
to find things to improve my website!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your ideas!
!

Stop by my page Way To Make Money Online

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger DR.Ravi Bhatt homeopathic said...

Thanks for share your blog here . Homeopathy For Hair Loss Treatment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home