Importance of Fruits for our skin:
For getting vigorous and attractive skin fruits are one of the most important items. They not only make our skin beautiful but also make it strong from inside. You won’t make your skin beautiful without making your body healthy. So from that point of view fruits should be utilized in two forms- Externally and Internally. Externally means several fruits pack can be used for skin. Internally means you need to have some good fruits on a daily basis to make your skin and body strong and healthy.
Fruits contain acids, which are great for skin as because they untie the stickiness between the dead skin cells and the new cells. Thus results in a smooth and soft skin. According to our skin type, we should choose the fruit masks, which are as follows:
1. For normal skin: take one peach. Cook until it become soft. Then mash it with the backside of a fork and add a teaspoon of honey to it. Mix it well and finally add oatmeal until it becomes thick. Apply it on to the skin and after 10 minutes rinse well with water.
2. For normal to oily skin: cook 2-3 carrots. When it becomes soft, smash it with the backside of a fork and add 4 and a half spoon of honey to with. Apply on to the skin and wait for 10 minutes to get it dried up. Then, rinse off with water.
3. For dry skin: mash 2 medium size bananas with a fork. If you desire, then add a teaspoon of honey to it. Mix it well and apply it on the face. After 10 minutes, rinse off with water.
There are several fruits those are rich sources of vitamins and minerals in our body. We should take them in adequate quantities to get a healthy and good-looking skin.
1. Lemons are the great sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antiaging product. In winter having plenty of oranges in the form of juice or raw whatever possible is recommended to maintain a youthful and healthy skin. Besides lemon, amla also contains high percentage of vitamin C.
2. Strawberries, plums etc. are rich sources of antioxidants. The antioxidants found in these fruits can protect the skin cells from damage.
3. Bananas, they not only good in taste but are also having many health benefits. It contains Vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium and magnesium. Besides giving healthy skin bananas are also important for making your heart strong.
4. Apples are also having great food values. For detoxifying body there is no alternative of apples. Having apple everyday makes your skin healthy and also reduces your heart attack chance.
Another fruit that is very helpful for getting bright and healthy skin is coconut.
Some fruits and their effectiveness in skin problems:
Apple- Excellent for cracked skin, wrinkles and also in some inflammation.
Apricots- Good for sun burned skin, skin itching and eczema.
Cucumber- Cucumber has beneficial effects on wrinkles, pimples and very good for reducing skin dryness.
Papaya- Can be used for removing whiteheads, boils and spots.
Pineapple- Good skin softener that cleanses and rejuvenates dull and dry skin.