Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Winter skin care:
Our skin becomes dry and irritated during the winter season which lacks with moisturizer. In winter we need to increase the moisture level of our skin to get a smooth and beautiful looking healthy skin. Here are some skin care tips that we need to follow mainly for that particular season-

1. Before bathing, do warm oil massage. It keeps your skin smooth and gentle.
2. Do not bath in very hot water; rather make your bathing water lukewarm.
3. Make use of chemical free soap for cleansing purpose. It protects the skin from loosing of natural moisture.
4. Try to exfoliate you skin atleast twice a week.
5. Drink plenty of water and orange juice and eat lot of green vegetables and fruits.

A simple recipe for letting your skin to be wonderful even in winter season is as follows:
Mix 1 teaspoon of brewer’s yeast with 2 teaspoons or more of distilled water. Make a smooth paste out of it and apply it on to the face. After 1 to 2 minutes, wash it with tepid water. And for lip protection, apply a light layer of clarified butter.

5 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the guidelines blogger. I do follow almost every point that you have mentioned. But one thing which I never forget to do is to drink a cup of warm milk mixed with ¼ teaspoon of clarified butter at bedtime. This gives a daily boost of lipid support.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you just brief me the proper way of exfoliating?

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops sorry! my name is Melica.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Melica,
Although I am not an expert, but my beautician has given me some of the basic steps for exfoliating my skin. At first, I wash my face with water. Then I put some exfoliating cleanser onto a sponge and rub it in circular motions on my face. After rubbing it for sometimes (avoiding the eye areas), then I wash my face with lukewarm water. Finally I apply a good moisturizer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home